Controller of personal data: “DERTOUZOS PAN. IOANNIS RENTAL OF BUILDINGS” under the trade name “CASA DI FIORI SUITES ANDROS
Address: Provincial Road City of Andros to Gavrio, Agios Spyridonas, City of Andros
Tel. No: (+30) 22820 22 026
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We will collect and process information about you that you voluntarily provide us, when you make a reservation, you send us a letter, e-mail or social media message, when you contact us by telephone or face to face, when you subscribe to our newsletter, or on social media accounts.
We also get information on you from travel agencies, booking services, booking engines or other websites or platforms you use to make your reservation, which are considered as data processors for the purposes of the application General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect and process, your information, such as:
- Your name, gender, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date and place of birth, nationality.
- Details of your stay, such as dates, arrival and departure time, product and services requested and preferences
- Passport and visa, if required,
- Payment information, and in case of credit/debit card payment, the details of the latter. Your credit/debit card is used only for the specific transaction you have requested. Upon payment of your accommodation and your departure, your credit/debit card details are deleted.
- Details of joint travellers,
- Details of allergies or dietary requirements as well as special requests made (for example, relating to a disability) you provide to us
- Reviews and opinions about our products and services,
- Information we receive about you from any third parties through whom you have booked your arrangements;
Unless specifically requested, we do not collect “sensitive information” (e.g., data related on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, health, criminal background etc.).
We may use medical or other sensitive data provided by you to better serve and meet your needs. Such sensitive information is only shared with third parties, only for the purpose of providing the services you request. Under no circumstances will we process any sensitive data for marketing purposes.
WHY WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use and process the information you provide us in order to:
- Enable you to make reservations and payments, to provide you the products or services you request from us, and to manage general record keeping (on the basis of performing the contract and legitimate rights)
- Communicate with you for updating you on matters relating to your reservation (on the basis of performing the contract)
- Provide for the safety and security of our guests and visitors (on the basis of legitimate rights)
- Communicate with you to inform you about our news and offers (on the basis of consent or legitimate rights)
- Meet any legal and/or fiscal requirements, and claim our fees or in case of litigation (on the basis of compliance with legal obligations)
We may use your information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are collected. This time period may be extended if required or permitted by law, if you consent on an extension, or if retention is necessary to fulfill our fiscal our legal obligations, or in case of any judicial or extrajudicial litigation.
We may share information with service providers, booking services, booking engines, tour operators and our staff, in order to provide you with requested services.
We may also share information with consultants (such as lawyers or accountants), financial institutions, service providers, such as marketing services, mailing services, website optimization and hosting services, payment control services, Cybercrime Prosecution Authority, Consumer Protection Service, cyber fraud prevention services, in case of malicious usage.
Data processors and third parties will be carefully appointed and controlled by us and are contractually bounded to respect your personal data. They shall not process your personal data it in any other way or for any other purposes.
In case a refund is requested for your reservation, either by you or by the holder of the credit card used to make your reservation, we may need to disclose some of the reservation information to the payment service provider and the relevant financial institution, for handling the money refund. We may also need to disclose information to the relevant financial institutions, if is required for reasons of fraud prevention and identification.
We may share your information with any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your interests or those of any other person.
We may share your information, when necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities and in order to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others.
We reserve the right to transfer information about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, in accordance with applicable law.
We may transfer your personal information to outside of the EEA for the purposes described in this policy.
You can subscribe to our newsletter, by filing the relevant form or by contacting us. If you subscribe to the newsletter, we will send you e-mails about our new and offers. If you have ever made a reservation to us, we may send you our newsletter, regarding offers on similar services or similar marketing purposes.
You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter or ask us to delete your data. If you wish to unsubscribe, contact us in email@example.com .
We implement proper technical and organizational measures to safeguard protection of your personal data, according to the General Data Protection Regulation. We seek our service providers and staff to make every effort to ensure confidentiality of your personal data. Regarding online transactions, we use modern technology. However, no security or data transmission system is totally safe. For that reason, we encourage you to avoid sending us sensitive personal data, by e-mail.
In case of data breach, we will inform you, as well as the competent supervisory authority, with no delay.
You have the right of access to your personal data, right of rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, data portability, and the right to object.
To exercise those rights, you may make a request, in written, sent to “Provincial Road City of Andros to Gavrio, Agios Spyridonas, City of Andros” or by electronic means, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
You also have the right to lodge a complaint in written, with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (1-3, Kifisias str., 115 23, Athens) or by electronic means (www.dpa.gr ).